Monday, February 28, 2011

Shopping... and the weekend progress!

So today it was rainy and yucky so I did some retail thereapy and went to Christmas Tree Shop... on the prowl for a cute berry wreath to hang on a window. No such luck all the wreaths were way to seasonal and cheap looking. I would like something that I can leave up most of the year.... Despite the fact that I did not find what I was looking for, I found plenty of goods! ...

$3.99 LARGE Barn Stars ( I have plans for these, I was going to buy a large white one at JoAnn's for $15 (and that was %50 off!!!!) )

$2.99 Area Rugs I am going to turn these into a runner

$6.99 Chicken Wire Basket... I am thinking spring thats all I have to say!

And some bath mats for $.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ekk awesome


This weekend I worked on painting the hallway... It is "Misty Surf" by Olympic I am almost done then the trim to do...  however my mom made a comment the other day how she likes to paint trim... I think I am going to take her up on that deal!

Here are the "goods" !!!


Here is the Hall!!!!! YAY!

Hope you have a wonderful Monday!

-Kate




No comments:

Post a Comment